Selling 23 Lots Including: 23 Abandoned or Impounded Vehicles
201-B Airport Dr., Decatur, Texas 76234
Contact: Monty Fitzgerald at (940) 393-8907
Inspection: By appointment only October 13th between 10:00 AM and 1:00 PM
Catalog - All Items (23) - Abandoned & Impounded Vehicles (23) - Automobiles (14) - Bucket Trucks (1) - Motorcycles & Related (1) - Pickups (2) - SUVs (5)
IMPORTANT PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS:
All payments for this auction must be received no later than Wednesday, October 20, 2021. If we do not receive payment by the due date, your account will be temporarily deactivated pending receipt of payment.
We accept Cashier’s Checks, Money Orders, Zelle, Wire Transfers, Cash, or Funds from your Refundable Deposit. WE DO NOT ACCEPT CREDIT OR DEBIT CARDS. All payments totaling over $10,000.00 MUST be paid with a single cashier’s check or via wire transfer.
* To receive our Zelle account information, please reply to your invoice. LIMITED TO PAYMENTS UP TO $5000.00.
* To request wire transfer instructions, please reply to your invoice. NO LIMIT. There is NO fee for domestic wire transfers of any amount. There will be a fee for international wire transfers and that information will be provided upon request.
* To apply your refundable deposit towards this purchase, please reply to your invoice. LIMITED BY AMOUNT IN DEPOSIT AND NO OTHER WINNING BIDS. If we use a portion of your deposit for payment your account will be deactivated until such time as your deposit account is brought back to its required level. On occasion, we may use your deposit to process a paid receipt on or before the stated due date.
* If mailing your payment send it payable to Rene' Bates Auctioneers, Inc. in the form of a cashier's check or money order to: Rene' Bates Auctioneers, Inc., 1650 W. Virginia St., Suite 104, McKinney, TX 75069. PLEASE INCLUDE EITHER A COPY OF YOUR INVOICE WITH YOUR PAYMENT OR ENSURE YOUR BIDDER NUMBER IS WRITTEN LEGIBLY ON YOUR PAYMENT.
* For payments made in person you may visit our office between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. at 1650 W. Virginia St., Suite 104, McKinney, TX 75069.
REMOVAL: By appointment only on October 21st from 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM. YOU MUST HAVE A COPY OF THE PAID RECEIPT AND A VALID DRIVER'S LICENSE TO REMOVE ANY VEHICLES AND/OR EQUIPMENT. All items must be removed by October 21, 2021. NO EXCEPTIONS. After this date, a $25 per day, per item storage fee will be charged to the buyer.
LOCATION: 201-B Airport Dr., Decatur, Texas 76234
Contact: Monty Fitzgerald at (940) 393-8907
If you are sending a third party person, transportation service or movers to pick up the items, you must notify Monty Fitzgerald at (940) 393-8907 one (1) day prior to scheduled pick up. The Buyer will be responsible for giving the Selling Entity the following information so that we may verify pick up: A written authorization from bidder (signed and dated) of the Name/Company of the third party person, the Third Party MUST have a copy of the PAID RECEIPT, and a valid Driver's License or they will not be allowed to take any items. PLEASE CALL AND MAKE AN APPOINTMENT TO REMOVE ITEMS. NO ITEMS MAY BE WORKED ON OR REPAIRED ON THE PROPERTY. ALL ITEMS MUST BE EITHER DRIVEN TOWED OR TRAILERED OUT OF THE IMPOUND YARD.
REGARDING PAPERWORK: All title paperwork will be available for you when you go to pick up your item. Title(s) will be transferred to the successful buyer's name ONLY. Rene Bates Auctioneers, Inc., as acting agent for the Seller, does not possess, cannot process and is not responsible for preparing or delivering title documentation to the winning bidder. The Seller, as posted at the top of the auction listing, will complete and provide all title documentation to the buyer. RENE BATES AUCTIONEERS, INC. IS NOT THE SELLER.
LOADING AND OWNERSHIP: The Seller DOES NOT provide transportation or loading services for buyers to remove their merchandise. Any and all methods of lifting, towing, and hauling, as well as all other methods or requirements for the removal and transport of the materials, equipment and/or vehicles, is the sole responsibility of the buyer. The ownership of any and all items not removed by the final day of removal will revert back to the Seller and they may re-sell or dispose of the property as they see fit.
SALES TAX INFORMATION: Any Bidder wishing to claim resale or exemption must provide the properly executed tax forms within the time of payment as provided above, and the decision to accept the tax form is in the sole discretion of Auctioneer. The resale and exemption forms can be found on our website by clicking on Forms under the Help Menu. It must be completed in its entirety in order to be accepted. Under no circumstance will sales tax be adjusted on an electronic receipt once it has been issued.
Thank you for bidding!