Selling 38 Lots Including: Steel Skeleton for a 52'x112' Airport Hanger, 1991 AMC Military Surplus Wrecker Truck, 1984 AMC Military Surplus 5 ton Troop Hauler Truck, 2005 AMGE Military Surplus Cab & Chassis Truck, 2000 AMGE Military Surplus 5 Ton 6x6 Dump Truck, 2012 Freightliner SS Elgin Crosswind Sweeper Truck, 1 Dump Bed Pickup, 1 Flatbed Pickup, 3 Pickups, 1 Automobile, Chipper, Vac Machine, Sewer Jet Machine, Military Surplus Generator, 2 Wheel Cargo Lift Trailer, Mobile Electronic Sign, Cranes & Lifts, Equipment, Attachments & All Others, Heavy Equipment Accessories, Mowers & Lawn Maintenance Equipment, Safety Related, Scrap Metal, Aluminum & Other, Tires, Tubes & Rims, Tools & Shop Related Items, Vehicle & Truck Parts & Accessories
Eastland City Yard, 400 S Halbryan, Eastland, TX 76448
Contact: DJ at 254-433-9641
Inspection: By appointment only.
Catalog - All Items (38) - Automobiles (1) - Building & Construction Related (1) - Cab & Chassis Trucks (1) - Chippers (1) - Cranes & Lifts (1) - Dump Trucks (1) - Equipment, Attachments & All Others (2) - Generators (1) - Heavy Equipment Accessories (1) - Military Trucks & Jeeps (1) - Mowers & Lawn Maintenance Equipment (3) - Pickups (3) - Pickups - Dump Body (1) - Pickups - Flatbed (1) - Safety Related (1) - Scrap Metal, Aluminum & Other (3) - Sewer Towables (1) - Sweepers (1) - Tires, Tubes & Rims (2) - Tools & Shop Related Items (1) - Towables - Moveable Specialized Equipment (5) - Trailers - All Types (1) - Trucks - Heavy Duty (5) - Trucks - Light Duty (5) - Vehicle & Truck Parts & Accessories (7) - Water Industry Related Items (1) - Wrecker Trucks (1)
IMPORTANT PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS:
All payments for this auction must be received no later than Wednesday, February 15, 2023. If we do not receive payment by the due date, your account will be temporarily deactivated pending receipt of payment.
We accept Cashiers Checks, Money Orders, Zelle, Wire Transfers, Cash, or Funds from your Refundable Deposit. WE DO NOT ACCEPT CREDIT OR DEBIT CARDS. All payments totaling over $10,000.00 MUST be paid with a single cashiers check or via wire transfer.
* To receive our Zelle account information, please reply to your invoice to request the information. LIMITED TO PAYMENTS UP TO $5000.00.
* To receive wire transfer instructions, please reply to your invoice to request the information. NO LIMIT FOR AMOUNT. There is NO fee for domestic wire transfers of any amount. There will be a fee for international wire transfers and that information will be provided upon request.
* To apply your refundable deposit towards this purchase, please reply to your invoice. LIMITED BY AMOUNT IN DEPOSIT AND NO OTHER WINNING BIDS. If we use a portion of your deposit for payment your account will be deactivated until such time as your deposit account is brought back to its required level. On occasion, we may use your deposit to process a paid receipt on or before the stated due date.
* If mailing your payment send it payable to Rene Bates Auctioneers, Inc. in the form of a cashiers check or money order to: Rene Bates Auctioneers, Inc., 1650 W. Virginia St., Suite 104, McKinney, TX 75069. PLEASE INCLUDE EITHER A COPY OF YOUR INVOICE WITH YOUR PAYMENT OR ENSURE YOUR BIDDER NUMBER IS WRITTEN LEGIBLY ON YOUR PAYMENT.
* For payments made in person you may visit our office between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. at 1650 W. Virginia St., Suite 104, McKinney, TX 75069.
REMOVAL: By appointment only. All items must be removed by February 16, 2023. YOU MUST HAVE A COPY OF THE PAID RECEIPT TO REMOVE ITEMS.
LOCATION: Eastland City Yard, 400 S Halbryan, Eastland, TX 76448
Contact: DJ at 254-433-9641
After the final day for removal, a storage fee of $25.00 per day, per item will be charged to the buyer for any items that have not been removed. If you are sending a third party or transport company to remove the items they must bring a completed Authorization of Release. Click here to review and download the Authorization of Release or return to the auction listing in order to download the aforementioned form.
REGARDING PAPERWORK: Contact DJ at 254-433-9641. Title(s) will be transferred to the successful bidder's name ONLY. Rene Bates Auctioneers, Inc., as acting agent for the Seller, does not possess, cannot process and is not responsible for preparing or delivering title documentation to the winning bidder. The Seller, as posted at the top of the auction listing, will complete and provide all title documentation to the buyer. RENE BATES AUCTIONEERS, INC. IS NOT THE SELLER.
LOADING AND OWNERSHIP: The Seller DOES NOT provide transportation or loading services for buyers to remove their merchandise. Any and all methods of lifting, towing, and hauling, as well as all other methods or requirements for the removal and transport of the materials, equipment and/or vehicles, is the sole responsibility of the buyer. The ownership of any and all items not removed by the final day of removal will revert back to the Seller and they may re-sell or dispose of the property as they see fit.
SALES TAX INFORMATION: Any Bidder wishing to claim resale or exemption must provide the properly executed tax forms within the time of payment as provided above, and the decision to accept the tax form is in the sole discretion of Auctioneer. The resale and exemption forms can be found on our website by clicking on Forms under the Help Menu. It must be completed in its entirety in order to be accepted. Under no circumstance will sales tax be adjusted on an electronic receipt once it has been issued.
Thank you for bidding!