Selling 21 Lots Including: 2009 Caterpillar 416E Backhoe Extend-A-Hoe/Front End Loader, Dump Truck, Dump Body Pickup, Stakebed Pickup, Flatbed Pickup, Utility Body Pickup, 3 Animal Control Body Pickups, Pickup, 7 SUVs, Van, 2015 Jacobsen AR-722T AWD Mower, 2014 Kubota ZD331 LP 72" Deck Zero Turn Mower, 1997 Ingersoll Rand XP185WJD Air Compressor
A 10% BUYER’S PREMIUM WILL BE ADDED TO THE FINAL SELLING PRICE.
Fleet Services, 4200 West Plano Parkway, Plano, Texas 75093
Inspection: By appointment only on March 30th and 31st from 8:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. and 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. and must be made a minimum of 24 hours in advance. Inspection is encouraged.
Contact: Ed Brunson at 214-843-6740
ALL QUESTIONS MUST BE SUBMITTED VIA E-MAIL BY 12:00 P.M. THE DAY BEFORE THE AUCTION CLOSES.
Catalog - All Items (21) - BH/FEL (1) - Dump Trucks (1) - Heavy Equipment (1) - Mowers & Lawn Maintenance Equipment (2) - Pickups (1) - Pickups - Animal Control Body (3) - Pickups - Dump Body (1) - Pickups - Flatbed (1) - Pickups - Stakebed (1) - Pickups - Utility Body (1) - SUVs (7) - Tools & Shop Related Items (1) - Trucks - Heavy Duty (1) - Trucks - Light Duty (8) - Vans (1)
The City of Plano, Texas' auction terms are as follows:
* A 10% Buyer's Premium will be added to the final selling price
* The City will only allow questions to be submitted via e-mail at
* You will NOT receive an e-mail response to your question about a specific auction item
* All Questions and Answers will be posted HERE: CLICK HERE to review the Questions and Answers. (Note: You may need to hit the "refresh" or "reload" button on your browser bar after you click on the link to ensure you are getting the most current updates.)
* All questions and answers will be updated daily
* All final questions must be submitted the day before the auction closes by 12:00 P.M.
* The last update will be posted by 5:00 P.M. the day before the auction closes
* There will be absolutely no assistance with removal - NO EXCEPTIONS
IMPORTANT PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS:
A 10% BUYER’S PREMIUM WILL BE ADDED TO THE FINAL SELLING PRICE.
All payments for this auction must be received no later than Thursday, April 8, 2021. If we do not receive payment by the due date, your account will be temporarily deactivated pending receipt of payment.
We accept Cashier’s Checks, Money Orders, Zelle, Wire Transfers, Cash, or Funds from your Refundable Deposit. WE DO NOT ACCEPT CREDIT OR DEBIT CARDS. All payments totaling over $10,000.00 MUST be paid with a single cashier’s check or via wire transfer.
* To receive our Zelle account information, please reply to your invoice. LIMITED TO PAYMENTS UP TO $5000.00.
* To request wire transfer instructions, please reply to your invoice. NO LIMIT. There is NO fee for domestic wire transfers of any amount. There will be a fee for international wire transfers and that information will be provided upon request.
* To apply your refundable deposit towards this purchase, please reply to your invoice. LIMITED BY AMOUNT IN DEPOSIT AND NO OTHER WINNING BIDS. If we use a portion of your deposit for payment your account will be deactivated until such time as your deposit account is brought back to its required level. On occasion, we may use your deposit to process a paid receipt on or before the stated due date.
* If mailing your payment send it payable to Rene' Bates Auctioneers, Inc. in the form of a cashier's check or money order to: Rene' Bates Auctioneers, Inc., 1650 W. Virginia St., Suite 104, McKinney, TX 75069. PLEASE INCLUDE EITHER A COPY OF YOUR INVOICE WITH YOUR PAYMENT OR ENSURE YOUR BIDDER NUMBER IS WRITTEN LEGIBLY ON YOUR PAYMENT.
* For payments made in person you may visit our office between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. at 1650 W. Virginia St., Suite 104, McKinney, TX 75069.
REMOVAL: By appointment only, Monday and Tuesday, April 5th and 6th, Thursday and Friday, April 8th and 9th and Monday, April 12th. All items must be removed by April 12, 2021. YOU MUST HAVE A COPY OF THE PAID RECEIPT TO PICK UP ITEMS.
LOCATION: Fleet Services, 4200 West Plano Parkway, Plano, Texas 75093
CONTACT: Richard Bingham at 214-478-0023
REMOVAL APPOINTMENTS MUST BE MADE 24 HOURS IN ADVANCE. APPOINTMENTS WILL BE MADE ON A FIRST PAY/FIRST CALL BASIS SO PLEASE KEEP IN MIND YOU MAY NOT GET YOUR FIRST CHOICE OF APPOINTMENT IF THAT TIME SLOT IS ALREADY FILLED.
NO REMOVAL APPOINTMENTS WILL BE SCHEDULED FOR THE DAY THE AUCTION CLOSES.
PLEASE BE AWARE THAT IF YOU ARE LATE FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT YOU WILL HAVE TO RESCHEDULE A NEW APPOINTMENT TIME AND THE NEW APPOINTMENT TIME MAY HAVE TO BE SCHEDULED FOR A DIFFERENT DAY. PLEASE DO NOT MAKE YOUR TRIP TO REMOVE YOUR ITEMS AN UNPRODUCTIVE ONE SO AS NOT TO WASTE YOUR TIME!
After the final day for removal, a storage fee of $50.00 per day, per item will be charged to the buyer for any items that have not been removed. You must have a copy of the paid receipt and a valid drivers license to remove the auction items. If you are sending a third party or transport company to remove the items, you must send the Authorization of Release form to email@example.com one (1) day prior to scheduled pick up. The third party or transport company must have a copy of the paid receipt and a valid drivers license in order to remove the items purchased. Click here to review and download the Authorization of Release in order to download the aforementioned form.
REGARDING PAPERWORK: Rene' Bates Auctioneers, Inc. has the titles and will be sending them to the winning bidders AFTER you have removed your vehicles. If your mailing address is incorrect on your invoice, please contact Mary Beth at 972-548-9636 IMMEDIATELY with your correct mailing address. Title(s) will be transferred to the successful bidder's name ONLY. If you pay in person at our 1650 W. Virginia St., Suite 104, McKinney, TX 75069 location you will receive the title at that time. Rene Bates Auctioneers, Inc., as acting agent for the Seller, will prepare and deliver title documentation to the winning bidder as described above.
LOADING AND OWNERSHIP: The Seller DOES NOT provide transportation or loading services for buyers to remove their merchandise. Any and all methods of lifting, towing, and hauling, as well as all other methods or requirements for the removal and transport of the materials, equipment and/or vehicles, is the sole responsibility of the buyer. THERE WILL BE ABSOLUTELY NO ASSISTANCE WITH REMOVAL INCLUDING JUMP STARTING, AIRING TIRES, LOADING ONTO A VEHICLE OR TRAILER, PROVIDING FUEL, ETC. ANY AND ALL METHODS OF LIFTING, LOADING, TOWING, HAULING AND DISASSEMBLING IS THE BUYER'S RESPONSIBILITY. BUYERS ARE EXPECTED TO SUPPLY THEIR OWN MANPOWER AND TOOLS. BUYERS CANNOT MAKE REPAIRS ON THE AUCTION LOT.
SALES TAX INFORMATION: Any Bidder wishing to claim resale or exemption must provide the properly executed tax forms within the time of payment as provided above, and the decision to accept the tax form is in the sole discretion of Auctioneer. The resale and exemption forms can be found on our website by clicking on Forms under the Help Menu. It must be completed in its entirety in order to be accepted. Under no circumstance will sales tax be adjusted on an electronic receipt once it has been issued.
Thank you for bidding!