UNDER CONSTRUCTION - WILL SOON BE OPEN FOR BIDDING!
Selling 5 Lots Including: 2010 Ford Explorer, (3) Chevrolet Impala, 2007 Ford Crown Victoria
1050 NW 163rd Dr., Miami Gardens, Florida 33169
Inspection: NO INSPECTIONS. YOU MUST RELY ON THE PICTURES AND INFORMATION PROVIDED AND BID ACCORDINGLY.
Catalog - All Items (5) - Automobiles (4) - SUVs (1)
IMPORTANT PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS:
All payments for this auction must be received no later than Thursday, February 11, 2021. If we do not receive payment by the due date, your account will be temporarily deactivated pending receipt of payment.
We accept Cashier’s Checks, Money Orders, Zelle, Wire Transfers, Cash, or Funds from your Refundable Deposit. WE DO NOT ACCEPT CREDIT OR DEBIT CARDS. All payments totaling over $10,000.00 MUST be paid with a single cashier’s check or via wire transfer.
* To receive our Zelle account information, please reply to your invoice. LIMITED TO PAYMENTS UP TO $5000.00.
* To request wire transfer instructions, please reply to your invoice. NO LIMIT. There is NO fee for domestic wire transfers of any amount. There will be a fee for international wire transfers and that information will be provided upon request.
* To apply your refundable deposit towards this purchase, please reply to your invoice. LIMITED BY AMOUNT IN DEPOSIT AND NO OTHER WINNING BIDS. If we use a portion of your deposit for payment your account will be deactivated until such time as your deposit account is brought back to its required level. On occasion, we may use your deposit to process a paid receipt on or before the stated due date.
* If mailing your payment send it payable to Rene' Bates Auctioneers, Inc. in the form of a cashier's check or money order to: Rene' Bates Auctioneers, Inc., 1650 W. Virginia St., Suite 104, McKinney, TX 75069. PLEASE INCLUDE EITHER A COPY OF YOUR INVOICE WITH YOUR PAYMENT OR ENSURE YOUR BIDDER NUMBER IS WRITTEN LEGIBLY ON YOUR PAYMENT.
* For payments made in person you may visit our office between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. at 1650 W. Virginia St., Suite 104, McKinney, TX 75069.
REMOVAL: By appointment only. All items must be removed by February 12, 2021. YOU MUST HAVE A COPY OF THE PAID RECEIPT TO PICK UP ITEMS.
LOCATION: 1050 NW 163rd Dr., Miami Gardens, Florida 33169
After the final day for removal, a storage fee of $25.00 per day, per item will be charged to the buyer for any items that have not been removed. If you are sending a third party or transport company to remove the items they must bring a completed Authorization of Release. Click here to review and download the Authorization of Release or return to the auction listing in order to download the aforementioned form.
NO VEHICLES MAY BE WORKED ON OR REPAIRED ON THE PROPERTY. VEHICLE MUST BE EITHER DRIVEN, TOWED OR TRAILERED OUT OF THE IMPOUND YARD. VEHICLE MAY NOT BE CAPABLE OF BEING DRIVEN ON THE ROAD BECAUSE OF EXPIRED TAGS AND/OR MECHANICAL PROBLEMS.
REGARDING PAPERWORK: All title paperwork will be available for you when you go to pick up your item and will be transferred to the successful bidder's name ONLY. Rene Bates Auctioneers, Inc., as acting agent for the Seller, does not possess, cannot process and is not responsible for preparing or delivering title documentation to the winning bidder. The Seller, as posted at the top of the auction listing, will complete and provide all title documentation to the buyer. RENE BATES AUCTIONEERS, INC. IS NOT THE SELLER.
LOADING AND OWNERSHIP: The Seller DOES NOT provide transportation or loading services for buyers to remove their merchandise. Any and all methods of lifting, towing, and hauling, as well as all other methods or requirements for the removal and transport of the materials, equipment and/or vehicles, is the sole responsibility of the buyer. The ownership of any and all items not removed by the final day of removal will revert back to the Seller and they may re-sell or dispose of the property as they see fit.
SALES TAX INFORMATION: ALL BIDDERS WILL BE CHARGED APPLICABLE SALES TAX. IF YOU ARE A NON-RESIDENT DEALER (THIS MEANS YOU ARE NOT LOCATED IN THE STATE OF FLORIDA) YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO COMPLETE AND SIGN AN "EVIDENCE OF AUTHORITY TO BUSINESS" STATEMENT WHICH WILL BE PRINTED ON YOUR INVOICE. YOU WILL NEED TO SIGN & RETURN YOUR INVOICE ALONG WITH EVIDENCE OF AUTHORITY TO DO BUSINESS IN YOUR HOME STATE. The most common form Evidence of Authority to do business is a copy of your sales tax registration number or occupational license number. Please note that the company name listed on the Evidence of Authority must match your registered bidder name.
Thank you for bidding!