Selling 66 Lots Including: 2003 Caterpillar 924GZ Wheel Loader, 1997 John Deere 544G Wheel Loader, 2008 Ingersoll Rand SD70D Roller, 2008 Volvo SD70F Vibratory Compactor, 2002 Caterpillar CS563D Smooth Roller, 2003 Bobcat 863 Skid Steer Loader with Digger Attachment, 3 Truck Tractors, 2004 Ford F650 1,000 Gallon Water Tanker Truck, 2001 International 4700 Etnyre Z000 Black Topper Asphalt Distributor Truck, Brush Chipper, Tractor, Box Van, Utility Body Pickup, 2 Pickups, 26 SUVs, 3 Vans, 8 Automobiles, 3 Utility Carts, Golf Cart, 2 Trailers, Arrow Board, Riding Mower, Shredders
Williamson County Central Maintenance Facility, 3151 S.E. Inner Loop, Georgetown, Texas 78626
Contact: Kevin Teller at 512-943-3368 or firstname.lastname@example.org or Ed Pospisil at 512-943-3343 or email@example.com
Inspection: Bidders will need to wear a mask, practice social distancing, and will be seen by appointment only.
Catalog - All Items (66) - Asphalt & Paving Equipment (1) - Automobiles (8) - Box Vans & Box Trucks (1) - Forestry Equipment (1) - Heavy Equipment (3) - Mowers & Lawn Maintenance Equipment (5) - Pickups (2) - Pickups - Utility Body (1) - Rollers (3) - Safety Related (1) - Skid Steers (1) - SUVs (26) - Tanker Trucks (1) - Tractors & Related (1) - Trailers - All Types (2) - Truck Tractors (3) - Trucks - Heavy Duty (5) - Trucks - Light Duty (3) - Utility Carts & Parking Enforcement Vehicles (4) - Vans (3) - Wheel Loaders (2)
IMPORTANT PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS:
All payments for this auction must be received no later than Tuesday, February 2, 2021. If we do not receive payment by the due date, your account will be temporarily deactivated pending receipt of payment.
We accept Cashier’s Checks, Money Orders, Zelle, Wire Transfers, Cash, or Funds from your Refundable Deposit. WE DO NOT ACCEPT CREDIT OR DEBIT CARDS. All payments totaling over $10,000.00 MUST be paid with a single cashier’s check or via wire transfer.
* To receive our Zelle account information, please reply to your invoice. LIMITED TO PAYMENTS UP TO $5000.00.
* To request wire transfer instructions, please reply to your invoice. NO LIMIT. There is NO fee for domestic wire transfers of any amount. There will be a fee for international wire transfers and that information will be provided upon request.
* To apply your refundable deposit towards this purchase, please reply to your invoice. LIMITED BY AMOUNT IN DEPOSIT AND NO OTHER WINNING BIDS. If we use a portion of your deposit for payment your account will be deactivated until such time as your deposit account is brought back to its required level. On occasion, we may use your deposit to process a paid receipt on or before the stated due date.
* If mailing your payment send it payable to Rene' Bates Auctioneers, Inc. in the form of a cashier's check or money order to: Rene' Bates Auctioneers, Inc., 1650 W. Virginia St., Suite 104, McKinney, TX 75069. PLEASE INCLUDE EITHER A COPY OF YOUR INVOICE WITH YOUR PAYMENT OR ENSURE YOUR BIDDER NUMBER IS WRITTEN LEGIBLY ON YOUR PAYMENT.
* For payments made in person you may visit our office between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. at 1650 W. Virginia St., Suite 104, McKinney, TX 75069.
REMOVAL: BY APPOINTMENT ONLY - NO EXCEPTIONS. Bidders will need to wear a mask, practice social distancing, and will be seen by appointment only. Allow one (1) business day after paid receipt has been issued before scheduling removal of your items. All items must be removed by February 10, 2021. YOU MUST HAVE A COPY OF THE PAID RECEIPT TO PICK UP ITEMS.
LOCATION: Williamson County Central Maintenance Facility, 3151 S.E. Inner Loop, Georgetown, Texas 78626
CONTACT: Kevin Teller at 512-943-3368 or firstname.lastname@example.org or Ed Pospisil at 512-943-3343 or email@example.com
After the final day for removal, a storage fee of $25.00 per day, per item will be charged to the buyer for any items that have not been removed. If you are sending a third party or transport company to remove the items they must bring a completed Authorization of Release. Click here to review and download the Authorization of Release or return to the auction listing in order to download the aforementioned form.
REGARDING PAPERWORK: Please allow one (1) business day after the auction closes for title work processing. Allow one (1) business day after paid receipt has been issued before scheduling removal of your items. THE PAPERWORK WILL BE FILLED OUT BY THE WILLIAMSON COUNTY AUDITOR’S OFFICE IN THE PURCHASER OF RECORD’S NAME ONCE EACH PAYMENT RECEIPT IS RECEIVED, UNLESS PRIOR ARRANGEMENTS HAVE BEEN MADE. Please contact Kevin Teller at 512-943-3368 or firstname.lastname@example.org or Ed Pospisil at 512-943-3343 or email@example.com to obtain your paperwork. Rene Bates Auctioneers, Inc., as acting agent for the Seller, does not possess, cannot process and is not responsible for preparing or delivering title documentation to the winning bidder. The Seller, as posted at the top of the auction listing, will complete and provide all title documentation to the buyer. RENE BATES AUCTIONEERS, INC. IS NOT THE SELLER.
LOADING AND OWNERSHIP: The Seller DOES NOT provide transportation or loading services for buyers to remove their merchandise. Any and all methods of lifting, towing, and hauling, as well as all other methods or requirements for the removal and transport of the materials, equipment and/or vehicles, is the sole responsibility of the buyer. The ownership of any and all items not removed by the final day of removal will revert back to the Seller and they may re-sell or dispose of the property as they see fit.
SALES TAX INFORMATION: Any Bidder wishing to claim resale or exemption must provide the properly executed tax forms within the time of payment as provided above, and the decision to accept the tax form is in the sole discretion of Auctioneer. The resale and exemption forms can be found on our website by clicking on Forms under the Help Menu. It must be completed in its entirety in order to be accepted. Under no circumstance will sales tax be adjusted on an electronic receipt once it has been issued.
Thank you for bidding!