||CITY OF GRAND PRAIRIE AUCTION TERMS:
WEDNESDAY, APRIL 12, 2023 - 10:00 AM
CITY OF GRAND PRAIRIE, TEXAS
LOCATION: CITY AUTO POUND, 3010 HARDROCK RD., GRAND PRAIRIE, TEXAS 75050
Click here for a list of vehicles being sold. List will be posted once available generally one week prior to the auction.
Click here to review the auction rules for attendance
INFO: (972) 237-4100
TERMS: Payment options include Cash, Visa, Mastercard, Discover and Cashier Checks. Payments must be in ONE TYPE only. No other forms of payment are accepted.
THERE WILL BE A 10% BUYER'S PREMIUM ADDED TO ALL ITEMS PURCHASED IN THE CITY OF GRAND PRAIRIE AUCTION.
SELLING VEHICLES. LIST WILL BE POSTED APPROXIMATELY ONE WEEK PRIOR TO SALE.
ABSOLUTELY NO MINORS ALLOWED ON PROPERTY.
REGISTRATION AND VIEWING BEGINS AT 9:00 A.M. ON THE DAY OF SALE. ONLY REGISTERED BIDDERS WILL BE ALLOWED ON THE SALE SITE. IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A BIDDER NUMBER, YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED PAST THE GATES. YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO HAVE A GOVERNMENT ISSUED ID WHICH CAN BE SCANNED DURING THE REGISTRATION PROCESS. IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A SCANNABLE ID, YOUR REGISTRATION COULD BE DELAYED.
ALL BIDDERS MUST POST A $100.00 REFUNDABLE CASH DEPOSIT IN ORDER TO RECEIVE A BIDDERS NUMBER AND BID AT THIS AUCTION.
ALL BIDDERS WILL BE REQUIRED TO WEAR A MASK AT ALL TIMES WHILE ON CITY PROPERTY AND MAINTAIN A REASONABLE DISTANCE BETWEEN EACH PERSON.
Announcements regarding all new processes and procedures will be made on the day of the sale beginning at 10:00 A.M.
To minimize contact and aid in social distancing at the Grand Prairie Auto Pound the City of Grand Prairie is adding restrictions to the onsite auction as follows:
1) All persons will be required to wear face coverings while on the Auto Pound property.
2) Only registered bidders will be allowed to enter the auction premises. All other persons will be required to wait outside of the auto pound property. It is suggested if persons are not the actual registered bidder that they not arrive at the auction at all.
3) The Grand Prairie Police Auto Pound Lobby is under occupancy restrictions as well. It will not be available for auction attendees to linger or loiter.
4) If at the end of the auction additional persons are needed to remove the vehicle then they may arrive at that time to assist but face coverings will be required.
5) Post Auction ASRs will be provided the day of the auction. Bidders will enter the main lobby of the Auto Pound, one at a time, present their paid receipt to the staff and they will provide them their ASR paperwork. Masks are required to enter the lobby and while waiting in line to enter.
6) Once a buyer is done bidding they may return to the Auction Window and begin their payment process. It is not necessary to wait until the end of the auction. This will aid in minimizing long lines at the end of the auction.
7) Auction lots may not be moved until the entire auction is done. This is for the safety of all auction attendees. Vehicles can be removed until 6:30 P.M. on the day of the auction. In addition, the City of Grand Prairie will allow removal from 7:00 A.M to 6:30 P.M. the Thursday and Friday following the auction. Any vehicles not removed by 6:30 P.M. on the Friday following the auction will be subject to impound fees and daily storage.
8) Payment options include Cash, Visa, Mastercard, Discover and Cashier Checks. Payments must be in ONE TYPE only. No other forms of payment are accepted.
9) The auction list may show keys, this is not guaranteed. While the Grand Prairie Auto Pound attempts to provide the most up to date and accurate information, at times circumstances beyond our control and knowledge happen. If your vehicle has keys at the time of payment you will be given the keys by the staff.